The Information Store launches new Web site and customer portal
HOUSTON - June 9, 2004 - The Information Store announced today that it has launched a new Web site, www.istore.com, that includes a customer portal for online support and correspondence, plus a fresh new look and in-depth information about the company, products and services.
"The new Web site reflects iStore's mission to make data easy to use," said Barry Irani, president and chief executive officer of iStore in Houston. "We created a look and feel that represents our firm conviction that accessing, viewing, sharing and analyzing exploration and production data should be as simple as opening a Web browser."
The site, which launched this week in conjunction with the company's 10-year anniversary, targets professionals - particularly asset management teams - within large oil and gas companies worldwide. It includes:
- Insights on how to easily access exploration and production data
- Details on asset management solutions
- Highlights of iStore's Petrotrek software, including Asset Management Solution-Production, which releases this month with a variety of new features
- Perspectives and background on iStore's people, customers and milestones
- Case studies on how companies use Web-based oil/gas reports to increase their return on investment
- A News section that includes the latest news, published articles, media kit and images
- A Calendar of industry and iStore events
- Online technical support and correspondence
The Web site was developed in house, with marketing services and copywriting provided by The TransSynergy Group, a Dallas marketing services firm.
iStore helps petroleum companies access exploration and production (E&P) data wherever it resides and presents it in a useful form. As a result, customers improve asset performance, reduce cycle time and maximize return on investment. iStore's Web-based PetroTrek products reach out to technical and financial data and documents wherever they reside delivering cost-effective, data-driven production surveillance & optimization, drilling, GIS, and data management solutions. Founded in 1994, the privately held company’s headquarters are in Houston. For more information, visit www.istore.com.
For media inquiries|
The Information Store
+1 (713) 787-6798 x155